About POP, Too! Conference
POP, Too! is GWBC’s Carolina based companion to the annual flagship POP Marketplace which is held in Atlanta, Georgia. During this one-day conference, WBEs and procurement professionals interact with each other to promote growth opportunities and enhance business relationships.
The 4th annual POP, Too! Conference was held at the Harris Conference Center | 3216 Cpcc Harris Campus Drive | Charlotte, North Carolina 28208.
“Business Trends of 2018”
- 8:00 am – 8:45 am Registration and Networking Breakfast
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am – General Session – Business Trends of 2018
- Financial Health
- Network Health
- Personal Health
- Emcee/Moderator: Suzy Johnson, EB Advisors
- Charlitta, Hatch, Technology Consulting Senior Manager: Accenture
- Felicia Watts, Health Promotion Specialist: Georgia Power
- 10:00 am – 10:10 am Break
- 10:15 am – 11:45 am – Workshop: Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)
- Speaker: Modupe’ Congleton, Marketing & Customer Innovation Engagement Manager: Cisco Global Logistics
- 11:45 am – 12:00 pm Mini-Break
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch Session – Seat At the Table With Corporate America
- Lunch discussions with representatives from GWBC Corporate Partners on access to contracts; How to be a great partner supplier and new trends/practices in Supply Chain: Sonoco, Georgia Power, Accenture, Atrium Health (formerly Carolinas Health) and SunTrust.
- 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm “Next Gen” – What You Don’t Know is Tanking Your Bottom Line
- Speaker: Amanda Hammett, The Millennial Translator
- Closing Reception with Board of Directors
Below is the link to the Harris Conference Center recommended hotels and transportation. Rates are subject to change and availability.