The Greater Women’s Business Council (GWBC®) is always looking for dynamic speakers to present to our constituency of Certified Women Business Enterprises (WBEs) and Corporate Members. Topics of interest include sales, marketing, professional development, customer service and other areas that would be relevant to our audience of women business owners.
Why become a speaker for GWBC:
- Direct contact with program attendees
- List of attendees will be provided following the event, if desired
- Bio and headshot included in marketing of event
- Name and company will be included in two weekly email newsletters sent to over 1000 individuals, including corporate members and WBEs
GWBC will market each program in a variety of ways:
- Email newsletters, sent twice weekly to audience of 1000+ WBEs and corporate members
- Social media outlets, including Twitter and Facebook
- GWBC website
- Verbal marketing at other GWBC events
Our members are most interested in the following topics:
- Customer Service
- Supplier Diversity
- Access to Capital
- Human Resources
- Partnerships (Strategic Alliances and Joint Ventures)
Speaking engagements range from 30 minutes to 2 hours in length.
If interested in speaking, please complete the application below. A staff member will contact you within 30 days of receiving your application to confirm receipt and provide updates on available opportunities.
Questions regarding speaker application status?– EMAIL US or CALL 404-846-3314.